ProCogia provided project-based assistance to a clients’ Biostatistics team by implementing an infrastructure solution to their underperforming workflow. The solution was achieved by launching an RStudio environment on AWS along with other R applications. KPI’s from the project included increased productivity, inter-team collaboration and greater insights reported to stakeholders. ProCogia trained and mentored the Biostatistics team as this was required to ensure sustainability and longevity of the project.
The Biostatistics team found themselves leaning heavily on the R language for their work, but their current workflow was hindering the team’s potential for efficient development, collaboration and reporting.
ProCogia was enlisted both to deliver a cutting-edge environment for R and Python development and collaboration, and to oversee the development and deployment of multiple R applications and documents. ProCogia’s mission was to provide mentoring and consulting for the client’s team to produce their best work, and a top-shelf data-science environment to make the process seamless.
- Our first step was to understand the existing workflow and projected business requirements of the pharmaceutical organization.
- We recommended RStudio Team, a suite of products that covers all stages of the R data science process from package management, to data analysis, and reporting.
- Following the provisioning and deployment of the RStudio environment, ProCogia provided extensive training to the biostatistics team. This ranged from onboarding training, to workshops on R and data science best practices.
- ProCogia collaborated on Shiny apps with both offshore and nearshore teams. Key value-adds included model improvement, code integration and optimization.
- ProCogia provided immediate value across a spectrum from R coding, software development, workflow optimization, technical documentation, increased R usage, and inter-team collaboration.
- Our work also reduced barriers to development, resulting in more insights being reported efficiently and consumed by all stakeholders.
We provide data consultancy to organizations to optimize your investment in people, processes, and technology. This is typically through data strategy engagements, roadmaps, transformations, and independent technology advice.
Data Operations (DataOps)
We build robust, scalable, and enterprising data environments that enhance the collaboration between data science teams.
Cloud Data Engineering
We partner with all major cloud providers, allowing us to adopt a data-agnostic approach focused on delivering tailored game-changing solutions.
What can we help you with?
T: +1 425-624-7532
Alternatively, simply fill in this form and we’ll be in touch.