A national mobile carrier was consistently ranked in the bottom half of the telecom industry on voice coverage in 125 metropolitan areas. The company engaged ProCogia’s data analytics solutions to develop a system for precision monitoring, identification, and isolation of call-coverage deficiencies.
We significantly improved troubleshooting performance with real-time detection of daily deficient calls and precise geolocation of areas experiencing poor coverage. That year, the mobile carrier earned first or second place in industry voice-performance rankings in 39% of 125 metropolitan areas, and improved call reliability by 30%.
A national mobile carrier was consistently ranked in the bottom half of the telecom industry on voice coverage in 125 metropolitan areas. The company engaged ProCogia to develop a system for precision monitoring, identification, and isolation of call-coverage deficiencies.
ProCogia assembled a cross-functional team of data strategists, engineers, and scientists. Our process included:
- Identify network features related to deficient calls via exploratory analyses and collaboration with client’s engineering team.
- Use pattern mining to identify poor network performance and pinpoint precise geolocation of the deficient calls.
- Develop a call-classification logic around influential network features and validate with computational simulations of network performance tests. Create a model that accurately predicts voice scores published on reports.
- Measure results from computational simulations and voice score prediction against rates and scores published in reports. Identify the highest performing call- classification logic.
- Productionize automated daily interactive dashboards on the status of testing and performance across US.
- The client is now able to understand how their new digital assets perform and affect user engagement across their digital landscape.
- This insight has informed the development of future assets to optimize customer engagement.
- The approach has established a reliable foundation for future digital-path analysis.
We provide data consultancy to organizations to optimize your investment in people, processes, and technology. This is typically through data strategy engagements, roadmaps, transformations, and independent technology advice.
Cloud Data Engineering
We partner with all major cloud providers, allowing us to adopt a data-agnostic approach focused on delivering tailored game-changing solutions.
What can we help you with?
T: +1 425-624-7532
Alternatively, simply fill in this form and we’ll be in touch.